On 04/01/2012 08:44 PM, zel...@holobit.net wrote:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.0_fixes_branch
http://wiki.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.0_fixes_branch

Sorry for being a PITA,  but neither one of these nor

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.99.0_release_notes

seems to say anything about offline help / context sensitive help / offline Documentation (content and installing same).

I have not the impression that this issue is on a level, that can be called "1.x" (I.e. allowing for absolute beginners to easily get started without installing (Turbo-) Delphi just to view the help.)
(Please ignore me if you think I am wrong.)

Is there an updated wiki page documenting the road map for offline help / context sensitive help ? (I understand, the huge discussion on that issue broke up without a clear decision regarding that and I am not inclined to restart it, but I'd like to monitor the results on such a Wiki page. )

-Michael