On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 07:06, Manfred Schuler wrote:
> It is meant as a principle when working on large projects:
>       _NEVER_ change anything that is correctly checked in

Manfred,
Incorrectly checked in files/directories are candidates for SF staff cvs
repository clean-up support requests (SR). I believe there are other
instances where SF cvs SRs are appropriate too. Please take a look at
our old SF SRs. In which cases should I have used standard cvs commands
to accomplish these tasks?

[ 574291 ] CVS repository clean-up: leaf
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=574291&group_id=1&atid=200001

[ 547717 ] CVS repository clean-up: leaf
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=547717&group_id=1&atid=200001

[ 547118 ] CVS repository clean-up: leaf
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=547118&group_id=1&atid=200001

[ 525177 ] CVS repository clean-up: leaf
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=525177&group_id=1&atid=200001

[ #513309 ] CVS repository clean-up: leaf
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=513309&group_id=1&atid=200001

[ #503058 ] CVS repository clean-up: leaf
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=503058&group_id=1&atid=200001

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/