Jeff Newmiller wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Michael D. Schleif wrote:

[ snip ]

> > I am starting to realize that, perhaps, I should take a directory based
> > approach to helices' cvs tree.
> >
> > I have not settled on any particular structure.  However, I am wondering
> > about several things:

[ snip ]

> CVS is designed to handle directories full of information... so a
> directory tree of html documents is a natural thing to enter.
>
> An idea...
>
>   net-snmp/
>     README.txt
>     package/
>       net-snmp.lrp
>     target/
>       etc/
>         blahblah
>       usr/
>         bin/
>           snmpbinary
>     doc/
>       index.html
>       images/
>         image1.jpg
>     src/
>       sourcefiles...

[ snip ]

I took a liking to this structure, which you can see here:

<http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/devel/helices/>

I appreciate *ALL* feedback on this infrastructure, before I get carried
away with further additions to cvs.

What do you think?

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .