On 4/13/17 6:39 AM, Antoine Beaupre wrote:
But I can't imagine running 100 transactions per day in ledger-cli. I
can't think of how I would allow for multiple to add transactions
simultaneously. Git? I already have merge conflicts with myself, and
they are not fun...

Interesting discussion. On the above point, purely from a technical perspective, aren't transactions just a file append ? We have a number of curses and web UIs which can add transactions, 10000 a day shouldn't be a problem and no Git required.