I have to agree with Dr. Mike on this, although my heart feels that ManU
fans should be deprived of all voting rights, just because.

There can never ever be a bar to voting no matter what the erstwhile 'good '
reason.
The minute you permit anyone to ' define' eligibility then along come
someone else with his criteria. And his right to define.
Fascism and communism was all seemingly good people at the outset. They
defined. They committed atrocities.
There is no way that one should decide that another is inferior or inhibited
when it comes to basic rights. The most basic of which is man's equal right
to express himself, receive justice and to realize his true potential and
desire.
Sorry to pontificate but I didnt bring up the subject and I have difficulty
with any form of intolerance.