Christ almighty are you for real?
Being one of the long nosed, sinister, ' smell of the night',   chosen I
haven't a clue what you are talking about. So do enlighten, what special/
different practices do we have?
The one thing I do know is that the minute 'Jew' appears everyone starts
applying 'different rules'. We are neither better or worse and we play by
the same rules.
I've got news for you. We don't stick together. We get lumped together.
So there you have it and we're still friends
Michael

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------