cocky little so and so as well...just before his and our second there
   was a whole bunch of shenanigans on the half way line, looked like he
   got stamped, stood up yelling at the ref and the defender
   involved...pointing to his thigh, where presumably there were
   stud/scratch marks...that seemed to get some adrenalin going a few
   seconds later he was waltzing through for the second, which was a
   peach.

   All our second half goals had something good about them, whether it was
   holding off from just blindly crossing the ball into the box, instead
   actually picking someone out...great run over half the field by the
   winger before the cross...nice pull back...some good interplay for the
   second...all very heartening.

   Still, against 4th division defenders though...