From: Leedslist [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of Rob Heath
Sent: 07 March 2018 12:28
To: Leeds List <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: [LU] Saiz

Big game for Saiz, tonight, I reckon.

I read on one of those moronic clickbait sites today an article: 5 reasons why
Leeds should sell Saiz in the summer. I started out reading it scoffingly, but
ended up thinking that actually they've got a point.

Obviously, us losing all 6 games of his suspension made him look indispensable,
but is he really that valuable?

As our resident sage RW pointed out quite correctly last week, he is obviously
a pretty repulsive twat personally. He is also extremely volatile. It would be
great tonight if we had a ref who recognised that every team in this league has
figured out that the way to stop him is to do Mourinho-style take-it-in-turns
fouling. But we will probably have another bonehead who won't even notice. So
will Saiz end up with yet another yellow card received after he himself was
fouled..........or worse, a red?

Another thing is that I have a feeling the other players all become a bit
jittery (as if they weren't bloody jittery enough already after our recent
results) due to Saiz's intensity and obvious frustration. I was over for the
Forest match, when Saiz was very impressive, but I felt the rest of the team
was slightly intimidated by him. Roofe's chance, set up by Saiz after a
brilliant run, and smacked against the bar when he should have scored, was a
case in point.

TBH, SS was about as rubbish as everybody else up at Boro.

I hope he is brilliant and scores and leads us to victory

RIP Jimmy WAC-COE