From: Richard Ellis
To: Legacy Ornamental Mills
Hi
 Tim & Curtis
 I have now  sorted out the pulley for the Revo, pictures later--. Have now
also sorted out how to set up the Revo for doing " Finger Joints " I more or
less copied the same principal as used by my Woodrat, that I do not use anymore.
I do know the electricity supply in the USA is different from the UK. I did
serve 6 months on an old US made T2 tanker called the " SS Steens Mountain " in
the 1950's Now that is another story.
Richard