It helps. From what I am gathering, this gentleman may be the local church's sole Family History librarian. Therefore, I don't want to rock the boat too aggressively. I would like to intro Legacy to him- I think someone is going to.

Thanks, everyone!  (Let's end this while it is on a positive note.)

Robert