Paul,

I've followed your thread, and my opinion is you have a problem that is not
easily replicated, nor is it one I've ever experienced (I use SourceWriter
exclusively), except when I used the Source or Event Clipboard and didn't pay
enough attention to what I was saving in Detail.  In other words, the only way
I can replicate your problem is to make a human error.

I'm not saying that's what happened to you, but as you probably know,
intermittent problems that only a handful of users experience are the hardest
to identify a cause and fix.

Connie