From: Syble Glasscock <syble_...@yahoo.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Thu, September 22, 2011 7:24:51 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] loss of data

Thanks, I'd looked there, but had just overlooked Death Date,  I use that
Detailed Search quite often, but never for a death date.

I don't have it set to automatically update every time, I just hate going back
and having so many backups to delete, may have to do that anyway.  I am good
about backing up when I've entered quite a bit, I just failed to that time.

To others that replied, I have my file set to open up the perviously used file,
and it didn't delete the individual, it just didn't save the Events I'd put in
the last time I used it.

Thanks,
Syble

Families Researching: Cline/Klein, Daniel, Newton, Witherspoon, Perryman,
Gilbreath, Lindsey,  Brown, Foote, Curry, Fleming, Glasscock, Edwards, Waters,
Wheat