Examples:Left to Right:   Battle of Mynydd Carn, Saint Davids, Deheubarth,
Pembrokeshire, Wales   Convento de Santa Clara, Tordesillas, Valladolid,
Castilla y León, Spain Right to Left:   Wales, Pembrokeshire, Deheubarth, Saint
Davids, Battle of Mynydd Carn   Spain, Castilla y León, Valladolid,
Tordesillas, Convento de Santa ClaraWith many thousand locations, I have no
trouble finding what I am looking for using only those two options - L to R and
R to L.

CE