I subscribe to many lists such as this, but this is the ONLY list where this
problem occurs.  NONE of the other emails I receive from anywhere in the world
have this problem.  This occurs only with this Legacy list.  As mentioned many
times before, there are many problems with the company that Legacy deems worthy
to host its list.  This is merely another one.