From: Paul Gray [mailto:graypa...@outlook.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 11:19 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Is this possible?

Michele,

I’ve looked at the archive and can’t find it, but I know I’m not dreaming. It
might very well have been posted on the LegacyFS list, which unfortunately (no
idea why) does not have an archive. (I’ve deleted my copy of Legacy FS posts).

Has anybody out there retained copies of LegacyFS posts from Aug 13 onwards?

Paul