Hello,

 I have an uncle who eloped and was married out-of-state by a Justice of
the Peace. A few years later, he and his wife were married in church. Both
marriages are legal, only one of course, was a religious ceremony.

In addition, there is another couple in the family who had two
marriages--one was held here in the home parish of the bride, the other was
held in another country in the parish of the groom.

I'd like to hear how others have made entries into Legacy to cover  two
marriages for the same couple?

Thanks,
Lavern Hall