The couple did not divorce and remarry Sherry.
I have a modern case of marriage, divorce, remarriage, and those dates were
many years apart.
The case I'm discussing at the moment is very much within a month's time
frame, and after help from others privately and much further examination of
the documentation, the Madderty documentation appears to show the calling
of three banns in one parish (proclamations), while the Findo Gask shows a
"booked in" between the 1st and 2nd banns calling.
As such, I know I can put the 3 banns as "Marriage Banns", but since I
don't yet know what "Booked In" means, I have no clue if this is a Banns or
a Marriage.
Added to this, the Madderty parish has no further record of the couple with
a notation of marriage, and so I suspect the third banns has declared them
married, but is this the "married date" or not?
Still puzzled how best to record the four dates across the two parishes
though.