From: Bobby Johnson [mailto:b...@brmemc.net]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 10:27 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Birth and Death dates in "Search the Internet"

Thanks Michele.  I checked my regional settings and they are correct.  I fixed
my problem by doing a reset of the custom settings.  After going through each
page of the customized settings to reset to my desired configuration the
problem did not return.  It doesn't make any difference if I use a "-" or "/"
they both work OK.
Bobby