The missing spaces between parent names is a known problem and is
recorded in our tracking system.

As others have suggested you probably have a non-visible character like
a space or blank line in the marriage notes so Legacy is including that
in your report.

Open the marriage notes and use CTRL-A to select all. Then hit the
delete button to remove the selected content.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com