Brian, you had said Alt spacebar in your prior email, which is why I
tried that.  I tried Alt Tab, and the only Legacy window that comes up
is the "Add a New Master Source" dialog box which I am in at this point,
with the run-time error 9 box which comes up as soon as I try to save
the screen.  I can see the "Edit Event for ..." behind it and there is
another Legacy window behind that that I can't see (I assume it is the
"Individual's Information" dialog box); Alt Tab accesses my desktop and
my webmail as the only other windows.  Indeed, I am not sure why there
would be any other window opened at this point since I have closed out
of the Address dialog box for adding a source, and am back at the
previous screen.  It seems to me that I should not be getting this
run-time error message whenever I try and save the "Add a New Master
Source" screen.  Why am I getting that and isn't it a likely contributor
to the problem I am having?

Thanks,

Barton