Hi Cathy, I did not think that it mattered where you were when you added the
source.

Whenever I open an Individual’s Information dialog box, the cursor is blinking
in the christening field.  That’s all I meant by that.

I just went back into my ancestor where I added the land entry source.  It’s
there – in the christening field.  I tried to edit the source, and I got the
runtime error message I cited.  When I tried to close it, I got the dialog box
I was referring to – “Edit Mater Source Definition – Christening.”  When I
close this box, I am bounced out of Legacy altogether.

It may sound as if I don’t know what I’m doing, but I’ve added many sources in
the past without incident.  I don’t know what is happening here.  I  checked
out Error 9, and I have the current build date (26 Feb 2015) and version
(8.0.0.473).

I consider myself fairly computer adept, and have not had issues with Legacy in
the past.  I feel at a loss as to how to proceed.

Barton