Looked at my personal data in Legacy 9 today, noticed there were no events for me! Looked for my oldest backup data. Found at least some of the missing events in a gedcom file backup from 1/14/2004.

Did the split screen import to add them into my current data. This is scary! No idea how much data has been lost from my records!

Would appreciate other Legacy users checking your current file to see if you are missing events for person number one (RIN number one) in your file. And other people. Also watch for other missing data.

I hope to check newer backups to see about when the data disappeared. Can not do today.

Jay Ingalls