From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Gene Hutson
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 6:29 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Programmers?

Well not really speaking for anyone other than myself, but having used this

product for what seems like eons and seen first-hand where it has come

from and where it appears to be going, (I, We, They) don’t like what I’m seeing.

As far as my language, I’m a retired combat Marine, I tend not to pussyfoot
around

and head straight for the heart of the matter. If I hurt someone’s feelings,
which

also seems to be the norm these days, then so be it, get a tougher skin.

Hoping to see some improvements.

Gene

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10