Ha Ha but you saw that the support crew were not listening.  Although I
started this conversation immediately after I found that once again some
FAG numbers were wiped out, I found it interesting that others felt the
same way.  I have  reported my suggestions and complaints and been told
that they would get fixed.
But I am still waiting.

Lets just say that there is more than one way to poke a bear.

Ian

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 8:48 PM, bobstree2 <bobstr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great support reply,  Michelle!
>
> Is 20 people in two months with major things they don't like, out of tens
> of thousands users, a large pct of unhappy users? I don't think so.
>
> If users feel there is a better product they should get off this forum and
> switch products.
>
> Let those who are here continue working together to keep this as the best
> product.   I am tired of these complainer s.   Nothing forcing them to
> stay.
>
> If they wish to stay and complain, then they should complain to the
> support group, not the users.

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario