Hi,
For whatever reason I can no longer recall, I began a "new" family file
using  my older family file, meaning it was the same file but different
name. I obviously then forgot to move to my main family file to continue
doing my usual inputting of information and where I do all my work.
Unknowingly, I kept working on this "new" file for 11 days before I
switched back to the family file I always work with, and the only file I
want. I want to move only the portion that is new from the new file to the
more established file, where I should have been inputting information in
the first place. I tried many things, such as importing the entire "new"
file into the established file but with over 30,000 individuals in my tree,
that produced 900,000 duplications to review based on the criteria I chose.
I tried the help index, read up on tagging and hashtags, to no avail. Is
there a way to do this?
Thanks for any help,
Gloria