Hi Jenny,
I have the settings, correct, I have legacy in two computer I work mainly on my
laptop, I use the PC as a back up, every month I restore the back up, to see if
I still have I compare both files, lots of times I have data on the PC that is
no longer on the Laptop, please keep in mind I only use the PC, I compare first
then delete the file, and Restore with a new backup, I have done this for
years, its been about 3 times this year that this has happened.
I the File maintenance and I gained over 00 people on y data base, I guess the
missing data is back on the database, I sue to do file maintenance on when I
got errors. next time I will save the code,Thanks for your help,I will now use
File maintenance, once a weeks instead of when I get error, all back to normal
for now.

George Pacheco

When Writing the Story of Your Life, Don’t Let Anyone Else Holdthe Pen

   -

    On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 05:42:30 AM EDT, Jenny M Benson
<ge...@cedarbank.me.uk> wrote:

 On 24/09/2019 23:11, George Pacheco via LegacyUserGroup wrote:

> I have an issue, with Legacy, I keep loosing data, I keep getting an
> error when entering an individual, My database is over 171,000 people,
> and Media gets disconnect, I keep  doping a relink. and it doesn't link,
> I have switched to legacy from PAF, I have had it since windows 7 came
> out, I hate to switch, but this has happened many times, I could use
> some feed back, why this happens.

We need a lot more information before we can help you.

Yoy say you are getting an error:  what is the Error Number or Message
that you get?

Where is your media stored?  What have you entered at Option 6.2?  Are
you getting any error messages when you try to relink your media?

Please try and explain exactly what you are doing and exactly what happens.

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK