On 15/11/2023 10:39 pm, Jenny M Benson wrote:

I haven't opened Legacy *a lot* in the past few weeks, but I had been thinking that it seemed to be much slower to start than it used to be. I just fired it up now (also 9.0.0.443 and Windows 11 updated whenever it wants to - yesterday, for example) and it took 45 seconds from click top Family View open.

Just woken up Jenny on this side of the pond, and I've heard back from Tech Support.

They are well aware of the problem, and one of their own staff has had the issue, but so far the Developers can't reproduce it. They are doing everything they can to isolate the problem and fix.
So far there isn't a repair, so for the moment a work around doesn't exist.

But for me, it's only the first start, and after that I'm fine.

Thanks though Jenny for the response.

David in Tasmania

--
David Cripps<cripp...@aussiebb.com.au>