Legacy 10 has it's own big blue circle with a white "L.  Hover your mouse
over the icon, if it reads Legacy 9, delete it. That one won't work. Since
you updated, you no longer have Legacy 9 on your computer.  Go to Start,
show all apps, scroll down to located the Legacy 10 icon.  At least, that
was all that I had to do.  Then pinned it to Start and I dragged the icon
to where I wanted it.