But my problem is that I can't update to Legacy 10, because I don't have
Legacy 9 to upgrade it from. Sure, I could install Legacy 10, but then I
would still have no tree there. I could create a gedcom from my Genes
reunited tree, but as someone said, gedcom is the last resort! I have an
external hard-drive plugged into my laptop, so perhaps it might be on
there. But if it's gone from the laptop, it will probably be gone from
there too!
Should I reset laptop to an earlier time and see if it reappears, perhaps?
Thank you, Sarah