Sarah,
Go back to the article I mentioned before re finding a lost file. Here's the link again. <https://legacyfamilytree.com/help-center/?a=I-lost-my-family-file---id--K-I9BVL_R5SkFN6sY2Vaeg> It will be there somewhere. When you find it, since you don't seem to be good at finding your way around your computer, put it in the Legacy default folder for data where the Sample file is, since you seem able to find that.   ...\Documents\Legacy Family Tree\Data\ folder.
Then set Options > Customise 1.2 to open your file automatically.
Save your data backup zips to a Google Drive folder and make sure you know how to use your data backup with File > Restore File.
In the backup dialogue you will see you can set the folder for backups.
Cathy
sarah hughes <mailto:sarahl...@gmail.com>
Monday, 17 June 2024 7:33 PM
I thought I saved it to Google Drive, but can't find it, and so am systematically going through every folder. I really do wish that when I had found my Legacy 9, I just stuck with it! Do you thing either uninstalling and reinstalling could help (tho I guess not), or restoring pc to earlier time might help?

Thank you

hpete...@cox.net <mailto:hpete...@cox.net>
Monday, 17 June 2024 7:18 PM

Sarah