On 27/02/17 10:59, Edward K. Ream wrote:
On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:05 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <off...@riseup.net <mailto:off...@riseup.net>> wrote:

    On 27/02/17 09:11, Edward K. Ream wrote:

        I am not interested in chasing after org-mode features, unless
        people really want them. In particular, emulating org-mode
        tables (including its spreadsheet features) seems like a lot
        of work

    I don't think chasing anyone is worthy, but neither look only
    inside Leo to look for *inspiration* about what it can be.

​I agree. There is lots of inspiring software out there.

Yes like Mathematica, Smalltalk and Org-Mode ;-P (you replace them by dots in your edit, leaving only Python based interactive technologies, which as narrated by Fernando Perez, look for inspiration in systems like mathematica and other non-python stuff).

        - Support for pyzo's client/server based shell.  It this
        needed? Do valuespace or python_console plugins suffice? I
        suspect pyzo's architecture is better, but I'm not sure how
        much better.

    Anything that can made Leo interactive (in the sense of IPython,
    Jupyter,
    ​...​
    ) to make literate computing possible in this superb outlining
    environment will be worthy. This has been kind of a long advocacy,
    but I think that the best way to do it is by prototyping (in my
    case with Grafoscopio).

​Good. We can discuss this further in the sprint.

OK.

Offray