On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 9:11:08 AM UTC-5, Edward K. Ream wrote:

> - Support for pyzo's client/server based shell.  It this needed? Do
> valuespace or python_console plugins suffice? I suspect pyzo's architecture
> is better, but I'm not sure how much better.
>
> Edward

If we're looking forward Leo should go with the full client/server based
shell. This will facilitate a fully interactive Leo environment. I think
anything less would hamper future efforts toward interactivity. This should
also help knock out IPython integration issues. Two birds with one (larger)
stone.