The title of this thread made me remember when I discovered Leo: it was
back in 2002 on slashdot... reading the description I just had to try it
out!

https://slashdot.org/story/02/08/28/1655207

I remember that evening, when I was amazed at the simple outline navigation
and editing inspired from the 'MORE' outline editor, and the file
generation/importing it allowed.

Ah! some nostalgia about 2002, those were the good old days of my 20's!

Félix