On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 11:04 AM tbp1...@gmail.com <tbp100...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On the subject of CTRL-clicking, Leo has a feature that is fantastic when
> you are cruising around in its source code trying to learn how something
> works.  If you CTRL-click on a method invocation, you will get transported
> to its definition.  It misses once in a while, but usually  works.

Been using and hacking on Leo since 2013 and I had *no idea* about this.
This changes everything.  Thanks for this.

FWIW, I stumbled on Leo while looking for something that would organize my
notes for a tabletop RPG campaign in a sensible manner.  Being a
programmer, the whole 'everything is scriptable, data is accessible
anywhere' bit really made me excited.  It's my primary IDE these days, and
I've written quite a few 'LApps' (leo-apps) that live inside their own
outlines for various tasks -- effectively custom tools.  Leo is pretty
central to how I interact with data and organize information.  It's a grand
tool.