On Wednesday, March 23, 2022 at 8:01:58 PM UTC gates...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 23, 2022 at 3:29 PM jkn <jkn...@nicorp.f9.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Bl**dy hell, I remember now, there used to be forward and back arrows on
>> the toolbar, didn't there? Why do I no longer see them??
>>

> I think they're part of the nav_qt.py (or similarly named) plugin.  Might
> not have it in @enabled-plugins :)

Thank you - somewhat amusingly I see in the plugins directory on this
machine (my main one, for a long time),
I have a nav_qt.pyc file from 2016!

I guess I lost the plugin during some period of leo unuse around that time,
and didn't re-enable it,
nor remember about the buttons, when I later updated things.

How I've been suffering for the last 5+ years...

    J^n