On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 09:41:30PM -0500, Rick Scott wrote:
> I haven't yet got into this very deep, but a few things concern me right off
> the top in lwlib-Xm.c.

[neglecting details here ...]

Well, now that I get this emacs/LessTif starting up on my
linux-alpha box I have to state that it doesn't really work ...

e.g. selecting with the mouse File->Open_File
writes to the status line:
   menu-bar files open-file
instead something like
   Find File: ~/wherever/:

It's strange the the mouse action is obviously recognized
but the program doesn't react properly. A build with motif
on another machine seems to work as expected.

Well, even if a new version might come up it would be nice
if we could get LessTif to work a bit better with emacs 20.x
as it currently does.

--
Alexander Mai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]