Am 21.06.2016 um 18:21 schrieb Pierre Labastie:
Actually, what version of LFS were you building? SVN?

The place where /tools/ is added before /lib is in 5.10, GCC Pass 2. it is the long sequence of instructions starting with "for file in". Have you pasted those instructions from the book, or did you recopy them by hand? Make sure you have the line

       SVN-20160611

copy and paste.

Definitly, I do not believe in this case on errors in my work. And I have experience with more than a dozen self built LFS in the last years, without any problems.

Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralw...@gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70