There were a few mistakes since I first tried the mailing system. Sorry
for the duplicate mail. In fact, I'm still not sure if the entire response
mail I'm writing will be delivered.

The xml in svn was exactly the original file I was looking for. I never
thought I could download it with svn. I guess I didn't read the explanation
carefully. Anyway, thank you for the very detailed and kind answer! It was
very helpful.Have a good day! :D