On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 07:41:39AM +0900, jamie kim wrote:
>  There were a few mistakes since I first tried the mailing system. Sorry
> for the duplicate mail. In fact, I'm still not sure if the entire response
> mail I'm writing will be delivered.
>
> The xml in svn was exactly the original file I was looking for. I never
> thought I could download it with svn. I guess I didn't read the explanation
> carefully. Anyway, thank you for the very detailed and kind answer! It was
> very helpful.Have a good day! :D

 Is there any progress or update related to this?
I want to help you with Korean translation.
I'm currently hosting 'whjeon.com', a Korean documentation blog for
Korean Linux users.
Many readers constantly requested LFS/BLFS translation, so I was
looking for an opportunity.

 Hope I can hear from you soon.
--
Regards,