Al,

We may have to disagree as to the way forward. I hate to be
contentious, but it seems unlikely that Tor applied a patch without
reading firefox's changelog. Two days ago I presented a talk which
emphasized how useful Tor is -- and I stand by that. Tor is still the
best option for maintaining one's anonymity.

I use Tor. I teach people how to use Tor. I run relays and hidden
services. I code on Tor-related projects. And I tell large crowds why
they should do all of that too. It's not like I'm some hater.

~Griffin

--
Just another hacker in the City of Spies.
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: sa...@jabber.ccc.de

My posts, while frequently amusing, are not representative of the thoughts
of my employer.
--
Liberationtech list is public and archives are searchable on Google. Too many