According to THN[0] and several linked supporting sites from there
(particularly notable are analyses from Kenneth Buckler[1] and Vlad
Tsyrklevich[2]), the payload delivered the MAC address and Windows
hostname to 65.222.202.54[3]. I've read in public sources that that
address is assigned to SAIC but I have not seen any hard data on that.

[0]:
http://thehackernews.com/2013/08/Firefox-Exploit-Tor-Network-child-pornography-Freedom-Hosting.html
[1]:
https://code.google.com/p/caffsec-malware-analysis/source/browse/trunk/TorFreedomHosting/