On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 06:18:02PM -0400, r...@privacymaverick.com wrote 0.6K
bytes in 0 lines about:
: Does anybody have any indication on how the alleged operator of
: Freedom Hosting was identified. Everybody seems to be focusing on
: the javascript exploit but from what I've read, it appears that was
: placed on the server after the alleged operator was taken down and
: the operation compromised, or is my timing off?

This is far more interesting to me than anything else. I've been
wondering the same thing.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact