Dear colleagues,
my good colleagues at SPT have pointed me to the following resource:

<https://medium.com/@cfiesler/tech-ethics-curricula-a-collection-of-syllabi-3eedfb76be18>

Over 200 courses in there, and from across a range of disciplines, certainly including computer science - ca. 25% - but well beyond as well.

This is impressive and most helpful - if still somewhat US-centric - i.e., spurred by a NYTimes editorial about the dreadful state of ethics education vis-a-vis technology professionals. But a stunning resource - one open to further addition - and so should be very useful indeed for anyone here who wants to pursue these examples.

Again, many thanks to all for such an interesting and fruitful exchange!
best,
- c.

--
Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication

Postboks 1093
Blindern 0317
Oslo, Norway
c.m....@media.uio.no
--
Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable from any major commercial
search engine. Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: