I disagree.

I read the ACM code in its entirety, and although very difficult to follow in
the current rarefied mega-Corporate environment, it is what it should be for
professionals that should be serving society first instead of profiting from it
regardless of consequences.

I also commend the very participatory process the ACM went through to create it
in the first place. I surely gave my input, and now I felt I was heard and
represented in the end product.

Regards / Saludos / Grato

Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes