Hi,

On 17/09/16 08:38, Leah Rowe wrote:
> The FSF responded with this statement:
> https://www.fsf.org/news/free-software-foundation-statement
>
> They're lying.
>
> The employee (who I won't name, because I don't want her harrassed) was
> being harassed by another employee who was transphobic. Her fellow
> co-worker sided with him and then she started standing up for herself
> because she was being bullied. She was identified as a threat to the
> FSF's internal stability and then she was fired. What should have
> happened is the people bullying her should have been fired.
>
> Which is these people:
> Stephen Mahood
> Ruben Rodriguez
>
> We in the libreboot project will never accept this. That's why we left GNU.

Furthermore, if the FSF can't do that, then I request that John Sullivan
step down as executive director of the FSF.

--
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
https://www.gnu.org/

Use a free BIOS.
https://libreboot.org/

Support freedom. Join the Free Software Foundation.
https://fsf.org/

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: http://minifree.org/