Am 17. September 2016 10:13:17 MESZ, schrieb David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org>:
>The mailing lists you are using here are not related to workplace
>matters of the FSF and I doubt that you improve your apparent friend's
>legal standing as well as her and other LGBT's future job prospectives
>if you continue illustrating the consequences an employer has to face
>for standard employment decisions in the course of doing business with
>persons you consider to be representing.

Strongly seconded. I know one trans person which I would hire based on her
experience,  should she apply and I actually have the budget. However, the risk
of a shitstorm should something happen, would be a reason against such an
employment. And since such a shitstorm could just arise from rumors, trust in
that trans person alone is not sufficient.

So please: if you want the same discrimination free world for LGBT, as I want,
don't spill this poison of hate and shitstorm.

--
Bernd Paysan
net2o ID: kQusJzA;7*?t=uy@X}1GWr!+0qqp_Cn176t4(dQ*