Hi,

On 16/09/16 01:34, Leah Rowe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Free Software Foundation recently fired  a transgendered employee of
> the FSF, just for being trans, because some transphobic cissexist people
> wrote negativly about her. The FSF fired her because they thougdt she,
> rather than the assholes bullying her, was causing the FSF potential
> damage. As a result, she was fired from the FSF.

We've now issued our own public statement, on the libreboot website:
https://libreboot.org/gnu/

(refresh this page if you saw it prior to 15 September 2016)

--
Leah Rowe

Libreboot developer

Use free software. Free as in freedom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software
https://www.debian.org/intro/free

Use a free operating system, GNU/Linux.
https://www.debian.org/

Use a free BIOS.
https://libreboot.org/

Support computer user freedom.

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom | Registered in England,
No. 9361826 | VAT No. GB202190462
Registered Office: 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK |
Web: http://minifree.org/