Leah Rowe wrote:
Hi,

On 16/09/16 01:34, Leah Rowe wrote:
Hi,

The Free Software Foundation recently fired  a transgendered employee of
the FSF, just for being trans, because some transphobic cissexist people
wrote negativly about her. The FSF fired her because they thougdt she,
rather than the assholes bullying her, was causing the FSF potential
damage. As a result, she was fired from the FSF.
We've now issued our own public statement, on the libreboot website:
https://libreboot.org/gnu/

(refresh this page if you saw it prior to 15 September 2016)

Leah,

No one asked if you are/were trans, and quite frankly no one cares. You are being extremely childish, please stop filling up my inbox with this garbage. I am a member of this mailing because I am a maintainer of GNU package. I am not a member of this mailing list to hear other people's feelings regarding personal matters. Please take this discussion elsewhere.

--
Thanks,

Daniel James