https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173727

Neil Roberts <[email protected]> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Ever confirmed|0                           |1
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |NEW
                 CC|                            |[email protected]

--- Comment #3 from Neil Roberts <[email protected]> ---
Confirmed.

It looks like the default sort language comes from the locale setting. So, if
you aren’t using a Danish locale on your computer you have to do the additional
step of going to Tools->Options and then Languages and Locales -> General and
change the “Locale setting” to Danish.

Once I do this then in the sort dialog I have two options for Danish, one just
called “Danish” and the other right at the bottom of the list called “Default -
Danish”. The first one sorts correctly and the second one doesn’t.

However, I also noticed that if I restart LibreOffice after changing the
setting and then create a new spreadsheet then the default language of the
document becomes Danish and then the “Default - Danish” sort language starts
working. It even continues to work if I change the language of the document and
all the cells to French.

Version: 27.2.0.0.alpha0+ (X86_64)
Build ID: bf12f2ae46585b609f49f14371ab028431e9d916
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 7.1; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: da-DK (fr_FR.UTF-8); UI: fr-FR
Calc: threaded

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to