https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173727

--- Comment #4 from Neil Roberts <[email protected]> ---
I think the problem that I was able to reproduce is due to the fact that
changing the current locale doesn’t take effect until LibreOffice is restarted.
It is lazily retrieved once and then stored in a global variable in
ScGlobal::GetLocale(). I guess that this global variable isn’t reset when the
locale is changed. Even if we were to fix that then there is a second problem
that the default collation is also stored in a global variable in the same way
in ScGlobal::GetCollator().

I wonder step 2 of FJ’s report is actually changing the locale rather than
changing the document language. In that case I think we could change the title
of the bug to “changing the locale doesn’t take effect until LibreOffice is
restarted”. Maybe the problem touches other parts of the code that use
ScGlobal::GetLocale too.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to